There is a separate Education Loan Support Department at F.G.I.
Which Help in getting Educational Loan to eligible candidates available from Nationalized Bank and Bank's Conditions Must be fulfilled by the Concerned Student*
Document Required for Educational Loan:-
- Education Loan Support Application (Original).
- High School and Intermediate – (Mark sheet + Certificate) Photocopy.
- Graduation Mark sheet (if he/she applying MBA, MCA and PGDM Courses.
- Ration Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, Driving License, UID Card, Passport for ID Purpose.
- Assets Paper (House Deed, Khasra and Khatoni, Vechile RC, LIC Surrender Value. (In Case there is any loan pending against father/guardian, No loan facility will be granted by any Bank).
- PF Statement of Current year.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Father/Guardian (High school Marksheet, DL, LIC Bond, and PAN Card).
- AKTU Rank Letter/AKTU Fee Receipt (if he/she Qualify AKTU Entrance Examination).
- Offer Letter, Prospectus, Fee Structure and Fee Receipt given by college (Original).
- Gap Affidavit (if Required) Original.
In order to encourage students to take up higher education despite their financial shortcomings, nowadays, most banks are providing attractive loan facility to students.
For any further query you can contact our helpline no. +91-9690836391 (Loan Assistant)